2018 Honda CRF125FB
Follow link to view applicable fees https://www.kwhonda.com/unitfees
- Ideal for beginners: Durable, simple, low-maintenance, 124.9 cc air-cooled single-cylinder 4-stroke engine develops the smooth, tractable power that's ideal for beginners.
- Simplified maintenance: Ultra-reliable electronic ignition simplifies maintenance.
- Light throttle action: 20 mm carb with light throttle action.
- No engine oil contamination: Closed crankcase vent system safeguards against engine oil contamination.
- Easy starts in any gear: Primary kickstarting for easy starts in any gear.
- Designed to compete: Lightweight, upswept, competition-type exhaust system utilizes a quiet muffler/spark arrester.
- Smooth-shifting transmission: Durable, smooth-shifting four-speed transmission
- Smooth – from stand-still to start: Heavy-duty manual clutch with light, smooth, progressive engagement.
- Easy to start: Convenient electric starter makes starting a breeze.
- Rigid & durable for off-roading: Lightweight, high-tensile steel frame is ridgid, durable and offers ideal geometry for recreational off-road riding.
- Compliant suspension travel: 31 mm leading-axle front fork offers 150 mm (5.9 in.) of compliant suspension travel.
- Excellent wheel travel: Pro-Link, single-shock rear suspension with box-section swingarm offers 150 mm (5.9 in.) of wheel travel.
- Remarkable grip & longevity: Knobby tires fitted to 19-inch front and 16-inch rear rims offer excellent grip and long life.
- Simplified maintenance: Lightweight, screw-type drive chain adjusters simplify maintenance.
- Easy-to-modulate brakes: Powerful front disc and lightweight rear drum brakes are easy to modulate.
- Inspired graphics: CRF-R-inspired graphics.
- Long-life body: Durable body components.
- Extended range: Large-capacity fuel tank and thrifty 4-stroke engine for extended range.
- Generous ground clearance: Generous ground clearance and rugged skidplate for undercarriage protection
- High-quality controls: High-quality controls feature comfortable grips, and adjustable front brake lever.
- Protection of fork seals: Fork boots help protect stanchion tubes and fork seals.
- Durable: Durable steel sprockets.
- Engine Type: Air-cooled, single-cylinder, 4-stroke
- Displacement: 125 cc
- Bore & Stroke: 52.4 mm x 57.9 mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.0:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; 2-valve
- Fuel Delivery: Single 20 mm piston-valve carb
- Transmission: Four-speed with manual clutch
- Final Drive: #428 chain, 13T/49T
- Front Suspension: 31 mm leading-axle Showa fork; 150 mm (5.9 in.) travel
- Rear Suspension: Pro-Link Showa single shock; 150 mm (5.9 in.) travel
- Tires: Front: 70/100-19, Rear: 70/100-16
- Brakes: Front: 220 mm hydraulic disc, Rear: Drum
- Ground Clearance: 264 mm (10.4 in.)
- Seat Height: 785 mm (30.9 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1,255 mm (49.4 in.)
- Curb Weight: 88 kg (194 lb.) including required fluids and full tank of gas - ready to ride
- Fuel Capacity: 4.3 L, including 0.9-L reserve
- Colour: Extreme Red
- Engine Type
- Single-cylinder, 4-stroke
- 125 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 52.4 mm x 57.9 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Single 20 mm piston-valve carb
- Front Suspension
- 31 mm leading-axle Showa fork; 150 mm (5.9 in.) travel
- Front Brakes
- 220 mm hydraulic disc
- Front Tire
- Rear Suspension
- Pro-Link Showa single shock; 150 mm (5.9 in.) travel
- Rear Brakes
- Rear Tire
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 88 kg (194 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.3 L, including 0.9-L reserve
- 1,255 mm (49.4 in.)
- Ground Clearance
- 264 mm (10.4 in.)
- Seat Height
- 785 mm (30.9 in.)
- Four-speed with manual clutch
- Final Drive
- #428 chain, 13T/49T
- Extreme Red