2018 Honda CB1000R
Finance Rates from 2.9%-24mo / 3.9%-36mo / 4.9%-48mo / 5.49%-60mo OAC (Rates available for a limited time only)
- Dynamic performance: Powerful 998 cc four-cylinder engine with all-new forged pistons to produce generous handfuls of mid-range torque — expertly engineered for dynamic and powerful street performance.
- Advance technology: Armed with the latest Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC) system for usable and controllable power all the way through the rev range.
- New and improved: The 2018 CB1000R features a stunning twenty percent improvement in power-to-weight ratio over its predecessor — generating up to 20 more horsepower.
- Riding modes: Fully equipped with multiple riding modes to match your riding style, including four selectable throttle-response modes (Standard, Sport, Rain, User)
- Full throttle: New gear ratio to generate more mid-range power with new advanced throttle-by-wire engine management system.
- Authentic sound: Aggressively designed 4-into-2-into-1 exhaust system with larger intake, exhaust valves and throttle bodies.
- Super sport upgrades: Assist slipper clutch shared with flagship CBR1000RR.
- Signature shape: New Neo Sports Café design language is a modern and minimalist take on iconic styling — mixing sports naked and café racer inspiration.
- Comfortable riding position: Ergonomic sport seating designed for both active riding sessions and comfortable cruising.
- Advanced braking: High-performance braking system with new dual front discs shared with the flagship CBR1000R with standard two-channel ABS.
- Sport-tuned suspension: Fully adjustable suspension package with a Showa Separate Function Big Piston (SFF-BP) inverted fork up front with a Showa rear monoshock.
- Modern classic design: Developed with plenty of head-turning style and bold personality to evoke pure emotion at every turn.
- Information at a glance: An uncluttered and intuitive cockpit features a full digital display with advanced lighting. A sweeping rpm gauge with centre gear indicator compliment all other vital rider information being easily shown at a quick glance.
- Riding comfort: Ergonomic seat design and a slightly upright riding position increase comfort levels for everyday riding and balance.
- Bright lighting: Classic round-style halo headlight with brilliantly bright LED lighting for exceptional visibility and advanced design.
- Detailed design: Chisled fuel tank and signature aluminum single-sided swingarm, plus premium badging with brushed-aluminum radiator and airbox covers.
- Engine Type: Liquid-cooled inline four cylinder
- Displacement: 998 cc
- Bore & Stroke: 75 mm x 56.5 mm
- Compression Ratio: 11.6:1
- Valve Train: Chain-driven DOHC, 4 valves per cylinder
- Fuel Delivery: PGM - Dual Stage Fuel Injection
- Transmission: Close-ratio six-speed
- Final Drive: #530 O-ring-sealed chain
- Front Suspension: Telescopic SFF-BP inverted Showa fork; 120 mm (4.7 in.) travel
- Rear Suspension: Showa BRFC, 131 mm (5.1 in.) travel
- Tires: Front: 120/70ZR-17 radial Rear: 190/55ZR-17 radial
- Brakes: Front: dual 320 mm discs with radial-mounted monobloc calipers Rear: single 256 mm disc with ABS
- Seat Height: 830 mm (32.7 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1,455 mm (57.2 in.)
- Curb Weight: 212 kg (467 lb.) including required fluids and full tank of gas - ready to ride
- Fuel Capacity: 16.2 L
- Colour: Graphite Black
- Warranty: 12 months, unlimited mileage, freely transferable warranty; extended coverage available with Honda Plus
- Engine Type
- Inline four cylinder
- 998 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 75 mm x 56.5 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- PGM - Dual Stage Fuel Injection
- Close-ratio six-speed
- Final Drive
- #530 O-ring-sealed chain
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic SFF-BP inverted Showa fork; 120 mm (4.7 in.) travel
- Rear Suspension
- Showa BRFC, 131 mm (5.1 in.) travel
- Front Brakes
- Dual 320 mm discs with radial-mounted monobloc calipers
- Rear Brakes
- Single 256 mm disc with ABS
- Front Tire
- 120/70ZR-17 radial
- Rear Tire
- 190/55ZR-17 radial
- 1,455 mm (57.2 in.)
- Seat Height
- 830 mm (32.7 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 16.2 L
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 212 kg (467 lb.)
- Graphite Black
- 12 months, unlimited mileage, freely transferable warranty; extended coverage available with Honda Plus