2016 Honda NSS300A Forza
Equipped with Kappa Top Box.
Sold serviced and certified.
- Plenty of power: The smooth running 279 cc engine is designed to deliver strong midrange performance and is perfectly matched to the fully automatic transmission for effortless operation across a broad range.
- Enjoyable highway experience: The V-matic automatic transmission has been specifically tuned to target perhaps the two most important operating zones - immediate, strong response off the line and laid-back feel on the highway. Entertaining when you want it to be, relaxing when you don't.
- Durable cruising capacity: Liquid cooling and a low stress engine design means you have all day highway cruising capability without worrying about "hurting" the engine, whether you're travelling two-up or solo.
- Save on fuel costs: Electronic fuel injection, advanced combustion control and a number of low-friction engine technologies ensure maximum efficiency paying dividends in reduced fuel costs.
- Reduced emissions: There's a dual-core exhaust catalyzer to keep emissions in check so you can feel good about riding the Forza.
- Feel of a motorcycle: Belying the sit-in scooter riding position the Forza offers "motorcycle feel" thanks in part to the stout tubular-steel frame that provides composed, sure-footed handling.
- Improved ride comfort: A stiff, double-sided, aluminum swingarm adds to the Forza's handling prowess, working in harmony with beefy 35 mm telescopic forks. The well-matched suspension components also offer excellent compliance improving ride comfort.
- Excellent traction: In keeping with its sport-touring mandate the Forza's oversized, cast-aluminum wheels are fitted with high-traction tires that offer excellent wear characteristics.
- Combined ABS brakes: Powerful front and rear disc brakes provide right now stopping power while control is retained thanks to Honda's advanced Combined Braking System with ABS. With the Combined Braking System the rear brake lever also operates the front brake (the front brake lever operates only the front brake) enhancing peace of mind in fast-stop situations while ABS adds an extra measure of security in low traction conditions.
- Low seat, high confidence: The Forza’s low-slung frame design contributes to an exceptionally low seat height that greatly enhances the feeling of security when manoeuvring fully loaded in parking lot situations.
- Excellent protection, nimble design: The Forza's sleek, contemporary bodywork offers excellent protection against the elements without the bulk found in some scooter offerings. In fact the Forza's narrow profile makes it a natural for squeezing through those narrow city spaces.
- Comfortable accommodation: The ergonomically-shaped shaped seat offers generous, comfortable accommodation for both rider and passenger and passenger security is further aided by a cast aluminum grab rail built in to the rear of the bodywork.
- Spacious underseat storage: A vast under-seat storage area swallows two full face helmets with room to spare and a Genuine-Honda accessory top box can add even more capacity should you ever need it.
- Security and information at your fingertips: Convenience features abound in the cockpit from dual easy to reach fairing pockets, to a 12V power outlet, to a comprehensive dash display including speedometer, clock, dual trip-meters plus fuel and temperature gauges and oil level warning light. There's even an integrated security system that makes it just about impossible to start the Forza without one of the original keys.
- Excellent night visibility: Powerful, twin, multi-reflector headlights that cut a wide swath through the darkness complete the impressive list of touring credentials.
- Engine Type: Liquid-cooled single-cylinder 4-stroke
- Displacement: 279 cc
- Bore & Stroke: 72 mm x 68.6 mm
- Compression Ratio: 10.5:1
- Valve Train: SOHC, 4 valves
- Fuel Delivery: PGM-FI electronic fuel injection
- Transmission: Automatic V-Matic
- Final Drive: Belt
- Front Suspension: 35 mm fork; 95 mm (3.7 in.) travel
- Rear Suspension: Single shock; 98 mm (3.9 in.) travel
- Tires: Front: 120/70 - 14 Rear:140/70 - 13
- Brakes: Front: 256 mm single hydraulic disc with 2-piston caliper Rear: 240 mm single hydraulic disc with single-piston caliper with ABS
- Seat Height: 716 mm (28.2 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1,546 mm (60.9 in.)
- Curb Weight: 194 kg (428 lbs.) including required fluids and full tank of gas - ready to ride
- Fuel Capacity: 11.5 litres
- Engine Type
- Single-cylinder 4-stroke
- 279 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 72 mm x 68.6 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- PGM-FI electronic fuel injection
- Automatic V-Matic
- Drive System
- Front Suspension
- 35 mm fork; 95 mm (3.7 in.) travel
- Front Brakes
- 256 mm single hydraulic disc with 2-piston caliper
- Front Tire
- 120/70 - 14
- Rear Suspension
- Single shock; 98 mm (3.9 in.) travel
- Rear Brakes
- 240 mm single hydraulic disc with single-piston caliper with ABS
- Rear Tire
- 140/70 - 13
- Curb Weight
- 194 kg (428 lb.)
- Seat Height
- 716 mm (28.2 in.)
- 1,546 mm (60.9 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 11.5 L
- Pure Red