2009 Honda VT750T Shadow Aero Tourer
Equipped with: OE Windshield, Saddlebags and Passenger backrest. Lindby Highway bar.
Sold serviced and certified
The versatile Honda VT750T Shadow Tourer will take you wherever the road leads, thanks to its appealing combination of classic custom cool and standard touring equipment. The good stuff begins with a powerful 745 cc V-twin liquid-cooled engine, then continues with deeply valanced fenders, a broad, low-slung seat with detachable passenger section, and wide tires rolling on spoke wheels. And when your next adventure takes you far from home, you don't want to give a second thought to your bike's dependability. That's why the VT750T Shadow Tourer is built the Honda way, with superior metallurgy, high-tech engine and chassis design, and low-maintenance features such as shaft final drive.
- 745 cc liquid-cooled V-twin engine produces impressive power over a broad rpm range.
- Dual exhaust pipes sound as good as they look.
- Crankshaft features long-stroke design along with high-mass AC generator to produce strong V-twin feel and low-rpm torque peak.
- Single 34 mm constant-velocity carburetor offers crisp throttle response.
- Three-valve cylinder-head design utilizes two sparkplugs per cylinder for excellent combustion efficiency and high power output.
- Finned cylinders enhance appearance and give a big-bike look.
- Aluminum radiator maintains consistent engine temperature for optimum performance and long engine life. Mounted between frame rails for enhanced appearance.
- Wide-ratio five-speed transmission.
- Reliable electric starting system. .
- Ignition with electronic advance offers dependability.
- Air-injection system reduces emissions by injecting air into the exhaust ports to ensure complete combustion
- Innovative frame design features a large steel tube backbone reaching back from strong cast steering head to the rear of the engine case for simplicity and strength.
- Sturdy and responsive 41 mm front fork features large-diameter chrome steel shrouds and large billet-aluminum triple-clamp for a distinctive retro look. It delivers confident, neutral handling and a plush 117 mm (4.6 inches) of wheel travel.
- Large 4 mm-thick fork brace mounted under fender enhances rigidity.
- Dual-shock rear suspension features five-position spring preload adjustability and eye-catching chrome covers, while offering 89 mm (3.5 inches) of wheel travel for a smooth, well-controlled ride.
- Large-section tires mounted on traditional spoke wheels with wide chrome rims. Front end features a fat 120/90-17 tire that provides a wide footprint and matches the substantial style of the machine.
- Single front disc brake with twin-piston caliper grips a 296 mm drilled rotor between sintered metal pads. Rear brake features a 180 mm drum.
- Shaft final-drive system provides smooth, low-maintenance operation.
- Standard windshield, saddlebags and backrest.
- Tank-mounted speedometer features an attractive chrome instrument housing.
- Instrument lights mounted inside meter for optimum visibility.
- Chrome highlights include: cylinder-head cover, air-cleaner cover, left and right engine sidecovers, brake and clutch lever brackets, rear brake pedal, shift lever, swingarm pivot cap, ignition switch cover, handlebar, rear shock covers, and headlight.
- Solid aluminum footpegs with wide rubber trim bands project a custom-made look.
- Handlebar is positioned low and wide for a comfortable feel, and is mounted on rubber-cushioned risers to reduce vibration.
- Broad, low-slung seat with detachable passenger section.
- Stylish 14-litre fuel tank.
- Brilliant 60W/55W halogen headlight.
- Large custom-styled taillight and attractive retro-styled turn indicators.
- Steering-head lock and helmet lock for added security when parked.
- Engine Type: Liquid-cooled 52-degree V-twin
- Displacement: 745 cc
- Bore & Stroke: 79 mm x 76 mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.6:1
- Valve Train: Chain-driven SOHC, 3 valves per cylinder
- Fuel Delivery: Single 34 mm CV carb
- Transmission: Wide-ratio five-speed
- Final Drive: Shaft
- Front Suspension: 41 mm fork, 117 mm (4.6 inches) travel
- Rear Suspension: Dual shocks with adjustable spring preload, 89 mm (3.5 inches) travel
- Tires: 120/90 - 17 front; 160/80 - 15 rear
- Brakes: Front single 296 mm disc with dual-piston caliper; rear drum
- Seat Height: 658 mm (25.9 inches)
- Wheelbase: 1,638 mm (64.5 inches)
- Fuel Capacity: 14 litres
- Colour: Pearl Spencer Blue/Digital Silver
- Engine Type
- 52-degree V-twin, Chain-driven SOHC, 3 valves per cylinder
- 745 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 79 x 76 mm
- Liquid Cooled
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Single 34 mm CV carb
- Front Suspension
- 41 mm fork, 117 mm (4.6 in.) travel
- Rear Suspension
- Dual shocks with adjustable spring preload, 89 mm (3.5 in.) travel
- Front Brakes
- Single 296 mm disc with dual-piston caliper
- Rear Brakes
- Front Tire
- 120/90 - 17
- Rear Tire
- 160/80 - 15
- 1,638 mm (64.5 in.)
- Seat Height
- 658 mm (25.9 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 14 l
- Wide-ratio five-speed
- Final Drive
- Pearl Spencer Blue/Digital Silver